Saturday, October 10, 2009

All The Best To You, Theo

Some years ago, when Theo Fleury first started getting himself into trouble, I remember having a conversation about it with a friend of mine. We noted Theo's difficulties, and the fact that he'd played for Moose Jaw under Graham James, and we did wonder a bit if those two things weren't connected. Well, we wonder no more.

Oh, and if you're having warm and fuzzy thoughts about humanity today, a saunter through the comments section of the above-linked story should fix that right up for you! Why do I read those things, anyway?

2 comments:

Annie's Mom said...

I only got about 10 comments in before I had to stop... good lord.

Crimson Rambler said...

repeat after me, children -- DON'T READ THE COMMENTS. DON'T READ THE COMMENTS. DON'T READ THE COMMENTS.