Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cavalcade of Randomness

Random observations...

  • It is cold outside, and I'm working on a cold! Coincidence? I think not...
  • Nefertiti is visibly larger than she was when we got her. She's also become a very silky cat, and is beginning to fill out a bit. She is delightful!
  • James Mirtle estimates that the Oilers will need to go 12-9-1 to make the playoffs. This is extremely do-able, so I think they should go and do it!
  • I played this for the first time last night, and enjoyed it entirely! I think we won in the end, or at least didn't lose.
  • Erm... that's all I can think of right now Ok, so it was a short cavalcade.

2 comments:

Annie's Mom said...

I hope that you feel better soon! Boooo to the cold!

Crimson Rambler said...

more of a ... caval-kitten?